Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, November 8, 2010

Golf, Soccer, AND Baseball!

Caleb loves them all and some days doesn't get enough.  It's a good thing Johnny is a sports guy or we'd be in trouble!   Here's a video of Caleb "pitching" to dad.  I wish my video techniques were a bit better.  Maybe once I learn to tweak them on the software I have they will be better.  But for now, overlook the wobblies and enjoy!  Oh, and do your best to ignore the noises from the dogs wrestling around my feet.  Sigh...


Here we wanted to show mom just how HIGH we could throw the ball....But a dratted grass burr got stuck to our shirt and sorta ruined the moment!  Hee hee!



Some more of "pitching" and catching.  Of course, you can't overlook his attempt at proper technique....watch that rear leg come up in the air....LOVE IT!
 

So, this was our evening last night, that is until it got dark.  A little bit of exercise is always good.  My main duty - shagging balls!   LOL

Til later,
Pam

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love evenings like this? I can't wait for Piper to start walking/running so we can hang outside!! I love how Caleb keeps checking to make sure Momma is still watching... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know....I was the audience and he LOVES that!

    ReplyDelete