Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

In The Wind


IMG_5489I heard the sound of jingling outside.....the house is so quiet (no TV allowed).  So I heard things that normally would disappear into the world. Today I heard jingling.....I looked outside and watched the sweet wind chime Caleb gave me, moving in the wind.....God Bless Our Home, it says at the top.   The swaying caused the metal pieces to bump each other, and jingle. What a reminder that God is in everything.....He is in the wind. He drew me to Him today. Yes He did.

Where morning dawns, where evening fades, you call forth songs of joy. Psalm 65:8

Lord, how great you are!!! I give you all the glory today for being the awesome God you are.....I praise you for the beauty of Your creation and reminding me that I am in your constant care. In Jesus Name. Amen

 (Prayer credit Homeschool Mom's bible)

Living for Christ,
Papalote Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment