Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Time Away - Day Four

Sadly, all good things must come to an end....and today marks the end of our mini-vacation.  We didn't rise particularly early, but I did get myself to exercise again this morning.  I followed the same routine as yesterday....and again was blessed with a cool and very pleasant morning.  Upon my return to the Condo, Caleb was already up and about, dressed even and Johnny was packing up their clothes.  I got my act together as well - showering then packing up.  Caleb said I didn't have time for a shower, but I quickly told him he and daddy would not let me ride home in the car if I didn't take a shower first!

It was such a blessing to get this time away with family.  The only thing missing was Randy, but with his busy school schedule lately there would have been no way he could miss school to go with us.  I have to count that as a plus for homeschool - as Caleb and I will pick up where we left off - without skipping a beat probably.

I'm grateful for the blessings we acquired on this journey.  No pictures for today....all you would see is our sad faces, with a sagging bottom lip anyway.  LOL   I will look forward to the next adventurous get-a-way that awaits us.

I wish you all a blessed day!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment