Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, April 18, 2011

Hey Mom! Look at Me!

I love little boys.  I love little girls, too, but my youngest is a boy so that's where my focus is right now.   Anyhoo - watching them learn and stretch and grow in all their daily activities is especially enjoyable.  My youngest loves to impress me, his daddy, or, well, anyone who will stop and watch actually.  LOL  Sometimes he is doing the smallest thing, but in his mind it is a HUGE feat that must be acknowledged with a "great job," or "wow, look at you!"

"Mom, look at me do this.  Mom, see how far I can jump?  Mom, wanna watch me leap over this so-and-so?"  You get the idea don't you?

A couple of weeks ago I went to exercise with my friend T.  Outside of the facility where we gather is a small playground.  Caleb had been a very patient young man in regards to my workouts and having to hang out in the nursery with the volunteer while I get some exercise and so I treated him to a few minutes on the playground.

I snapped a couple pictures of our fifteen minutes of fun....just because HE was in the mood to impress US.




See what I mean?  He thinks he is amazing and doing something so wonderful!  I just love it.  Brings joy to my heart! 

Have a blessed day!
Hugs,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment