Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's a Wedding Shower

Okay, I promised that I would get around to this.  It's taken me a while to figure out the new computer set-up, but we've finally gotten there. 


As I said before, my daughter made the most beautiful bride to be and I think you'll agree after looking at these pictures taken on the day of her wedding shower.  She was positively glowing!!
The Bride
The Bride with the Moms
Mother and Daughter
The delicious cake (and no I did not 
make this one - thank goodness.)

Can I say it again?  Isn't she glowing?

Allie with her mom and grandmother's Ava & Dianne.

I hate to even say it, but this shower game was, well,
ahem, FUN!   We divided into groups of 4 and dressed
one person from in our group with toilet paper making the
best wedding dress and accessories we could. Like I said, Fun!

As you can see, some took the instructions very seriously
and accessorized complete with garter!  Grandma Dianne!!!

Pretty presents!

And decorations!

And more decorations!

I hate that it took me so long to get to this post.  Especially since the bride and her new hubby have already been married a full month!!  And yes, there are wedding pictures.  But, I have strict instructions not to share those until she is absolutely ready!!  So, sit tight and wait s patiently as you did for these.  They'll be coming!!  I promise!

Allie and all her hostesses (left to right):  Margie, McKenzie, Debbie, Tara,
Lynn, Natalie, Darline, Sheila, Nicole, Robin, Ms. Rita, & Lucy.


Hugs to all these ladies who made this day special for Allie!

God bless,
Pam 

No comments:

Post a Comment