Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Betwixed and Between

Short and sweet...

You never know what you'll find in between, underneath, or behind.  It's a mystery really.

Caleb and I were in my vehicle on our way home one day this week from somewhere.  Our typical custom is for Caleb to vacate his booster seat when we get to our street.  Just a simple treat for him when we are almost home from wherever we've been.  On this day, he climbed to the front seat - passenger side.  Next thing I know, he's upside-down, feet in the air and looking under the front seat.

That's a brave person to look under the front seat of any car I'VE been driving for any amount of time.  LOL  

This little voice says, "Hey, there's a french fry under here!"  I'm not shocked.  {head shake}   Really, I'm not.  My mind instantly wondered what else he might find under there.

Then he said, "Hey mom.  There's a medicine cup under here, too!"  Like he's found some grand treasure.  I asked, "Really? A medicine cup, huh?"

He then says, "Yeah, were you wondering where that went?"

It struck me as hilarious.  Did I wonder where that went?  Probably, for about five minutes after it disappeared and then I completely forgot about it.  Hmmmm, I wonder what else has disappeared from view that I've totally forgotten even existed...

Like I said, some things are a mystery and probably better if they stay that way!

Ta-ta!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment