Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, June 15, 2012

Closing Ceremonies


A very excited little boy attended this year's closing ceremonies at the park.  It was the very end of his first baseball season.  Here he is running up to accept his trophy from Coach Danny.


Here he is afterwards, posing with his trophy in the very hot weather!

And here's the father / son team from the Yankee's.  I'm so proud of the both of them.  Caleb for stepping up and playing T-Ball when he declared from the beginning he didn't want to do it.  I'm so happy that he did enjoy it as much as I thought he would.  And I'm equally as proud of Johnny for stepping up as coach.  It wasn't easy wrangling 11-12 kid's for two practices a week and sometimes two games a week.  He was an amazing coach and did an awesome job with all the "little players."

I believe next time Caleb will be in the Coach Pitch league.  A big step up.  I'm sure he'll handle that a whole lot better than I will.

God bless,

Momma/Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment