Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

7th Birthday.....Part One

Caleb's birthday was on a Tuesday this year.  So, daddy took the day off to spend the day with Caleb.  We started the day with breakfast out and about - our favorite little Mexican food place in Sinton. 

Here's the birthday boy!

A photo with big brother Randy!

And Caleb said, "take a picture of me eating my taco, mom!"  So, here's Caleb taking a huge bite of his bacon and egg taco.

After breakfast we made our way to Corpus to the movie theater and watched Madagascar 3.  The option for 3D was an hour later, so Caleb opted for just the regular version.  I think Caleb had a great day.  When asked what he wanted for his birthday this year, Caleb said, "ya'll don't have to spend a lot of money on me for my birthday.  I just want to spend the day with my family."  So, that's what we did.

God bless,

Momma/Pam




No comments:

Post a Comment