Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter 2012 at the Schmitt's

Here the kiddo's are getting ready for their easter egg hunt, thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Schmitt.  I think they are the luckiest kiddo's around - coins in nearly every egg!!

 I love the look on Caleb's face - he's sorta checking out Hudson to see if he's ready to go or not!!




Each kiddo was to find 12 eggs, so here is Caleb and Sissy as they count to see how many have been found.

I love my grandbabies - but I can bet they wouldn't like knowing I call them my babies.  ;o)  They are growing up toooooo fast!!


The adults even had a bit of gaming fun.  No, not the video game sort, but an egg toss with your spouse - in which I totally flubbed up and threw crazy crooked causing our egg to break.

I can't remember who won, but I do know it was down to egg toss teams Rick/Steph and Dusty/Morgan.  I wish I could remember who the winner was....

We also played the egg on the spoon race with two teams.  I think the kids had a blast and I know I heard some laughter out of the adults, too.  I think there is a kid inside all of us, even though some of us don't want to admit it.  ;o)

Oh - and confetti eggs.  It wouldn't be Easter with out confetti eggs...

What a blessed day...Early morning sun rise service, breakfast with friends, our Easter church service at New Beginnings, and closing out the day with a pleasant visit with family.  God is so good!

Walking with the King,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment