Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, April 27, 2012

It's a Wrap!!

I think one of Randy's favorite parts of school is his theater class and the drama department.  If there are auditions for a play, you can place your bets that Randy will be there.

The play they competed with for the 2012 UIL Competition was Teach Me How to Cry by Patricia Joudry.

Randy had the part of Mr. Henderson, a salesman, husband, and father who didn't seem very successful at his job, which caused his family to move around a lot.  I was able to capture a snapshot of him after the play was over.  No flash photography during the play!!

The play choice this time around was very dramatic.  Lots of emotional scene's and I guess if you think about the name of the play, was meant to lead some of the characters towards crying, or trying not to cry.

Randy as Mr. Henderson:



 I tried so hard to get a group picture.  But, the lighting was bad and I just couldn't not see well enough to know that my camera wasn't in the best of focus.  Needless to say, every group shot I took ended up fuzzy.  I'm putting them here anyway, so we can at least admire the cast of kids through the fuzz.




I'm really proud of Randy and of course the entire cast for a job well done.  

In His Name,

Pam





No comments:

Post a Comment