Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, November 28, 2011

Forgotten Birthday

I'm shuffling through my photo's and it just hit me.....I forgot to blog a very important birthday in October.  The birthday itself was not forgotten, but with our busy schedules I didn't get the photo's on here.

So, Randy turned 16 on Oct. 10th.  Hard to believe that he is nearly 1/2 way through high school and can be "on his own" in 2 1/2 years...It seems like yesterday that I was looking at a 9 lb 2 oz new bundle of joy.  Gee whiz, time flies too fast.  I always heard, the older you get, the faster it goes.  I now know exactly what everyone means when they say that.


This birthday was a special one for Randy.  Probably because it was his 16th.  The older you get, then less significance is placed on a birthday and a party.  Last year he had a really fun party while at his dad's house complete with a Murder Mystery, family and friends.  This year he just wanted to have dinner out with his family.  

So I did my best to gather everyone, around RANDY'S busy band schedule, and pull together a dinner at Pier 99 over on the beach.



Not pictured was big brother Dusty and family, cousin Zach and his wife.  Not sure why I didn't get pictures of everyone.  I suppose conversation and chatter was enough of a distraction.  The fellowship was good, the food was okay, and the music in the back round was old country and fun, Merle Haggard, Glen Campbel type of stuff.  Brought back memories.  LOL

Wishing Randy another wonderful year....

Hugs,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment