Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, October 14, 2011

Got an Itch?

Until today, I thought these stinker cows of ours were tossing the trough over because they wanted the food that had fallen beneath it.  You know?  To get every last morsel on the ground?  While getting every last drop of food is assuredly a reason for tipping it over, these rascals have another reason for making more work for me every day.  Surprise, surprise! .....

Scratch'n their itches!!!


 Yep - - caught him in the act!  He was using the leg of the trough to scratch behind his ear...

 Then he looked at me like, "who me?"

Isn't he adorable?  Such a beautiful bull.  Wait.  Can I say those words together? Beautiful and bull?  Maybe instead I should say he is quite the handsome fella.

And look....even this little girl has the occasional itch to scratch.  Must have really been itch'n!!

Aren't they getting big?  I can't believe it really...how fast they are growing...

These two crack me up.  They are like the "nosy neighbor."  Don't talk to me, don't touch me, don't get too close to me, but boy oh boy am I gonna be watching you and everything you do...just feed me and I'm happy.  We're pretty sure these two are going to have babies.  Probably some time in January.  ;o)


Walking with the King,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment