Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sweet Surprises

I was blessed with a surprise visit from my oldest daughter, Christy, her new hubby, Wes, and my grandson Tyler a week ago.  It had been quite a while since I'd seen Christy or Tyler and I hadn't yet met Wes, who I learned is a down-to-earth, super nice guy.  I haven't yet decided if he's blessed to have Christy, or she's blessed to have him.  But, I think if you ask them, they each feel equally blessed. ;o)  Wes has a daughter named Emily that they get to visit every other weekend and I hope that one day soon our family will get to meet her.



I stole this picture off of Christy's facebook.  I don't feel too guilty because she did mail me one for Christmas...LOL   I wanted to post their family picture here.  Aren't they a sweet looking family?


May this recent reunion be one of many yet to come in our future.

God bless,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment