Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Feeding the Ducks

Guth Park can be a fun place to go to feed the ducks and geese.  I can't say that I've ever gone when there has been SO many winged creatures in want of the bread we brought.  It was cool, yet somewhat intimidating when the honking geese would swarm around you from both sides.  


I don't know what kind of ducks these are, but I sure thought they were pretty.  And there was SO many of them.  This picture doesn't even show all of them. 
And here they come!  Exactly what I mean!  Geese on the attack!
So sweet....
They are pointing and laughing at something... 

Chev and Daddy 
I love this picture.  Allie laughed at me when I was swinging my bread bag at the geese.  And when I turned around, I caught her doing the same thing.  Hey!   You use the tool you have at the time!

Caleb was quite brave this time.  These geese have intimidated him before, but Caleb felt a little bad for this guy.  When he honked, it sounded like he had a bad cold.  He was all hoarse and croaky. 
Chev and his Momma.
We'd hoped for a beautiful sunny day, but instead we had a cloudy day.  Maybe that wasn't so bad as it was probably a bit cooler.  We had fun and laughed a lot all the same.

Til next time,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment