Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, June 23, 2011

And....It's a New Bike!

Nothing like getting a new bike for your birthday.  Sissy & Aaron and Mommy & Daddy went together on this gift.  For someone who wasn't very thrilled to see the bike in the box Caleb was VERY excited the next day and wanted to build it and ride it!!


Here are a few photo's of the big moment.  Okay - so we're still training wheel bound.  That's okay....exercise is exercise and that's what I hope he'll get plenty of with these new wheels.



I particularly like these last two photos.  The first because it's such a clear photo and the second because Caleb raised his arms and shook them as though he'd accomplished a personal victory.  Very heartwarming and made this momma smile.
Another shining star moment.  ;o)  I just love watching my children accomplish goals.  They are so excited for what they've done and I'm even more excited to see them feeling good about themselves.  

It's in those special moments that I revel in the notion of how amazing and wonderful our God is and how much He has blessed ME.  I've had an amazing journey as a mom.  Helping to raise step-children, a grandchild, and raising those children that were created by God and had their start in my very own womb.  What an honor it's been to be a part of such a wonderful gift!  I have cherished each and every moment!  I can't imagine my life having been any other way.  I told my mom when I was little I wanted lots of kids.  I've been so blessed to have just that!

In His Name,
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment