Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bridal Shower Bliss

This post is long over due, but I've been too busy to do it justice.  January 8th was a special day.  My daughter, who will be married on the 12th, had the BESTEST ever bridal shower.  The ladies at our church took charge and threw a grand event on her behalf.  She had a sensational turnout!   Talk about a blessing. Yummy food, fun games, a beautiful cake, gorgeous flowers, tons of gifts, but especially a valued and treasured fellowship.   I sincerely thank all the ladies at New Beginnings Fellowship for their time and money spent to make a special day for Allie.  I want to thank all of our FAMILY and FRIENDS that came as well for giving up precious time on the weekend.   It was all of you who made her day the very best.

If you were there - don't you agree that my daughter the prettiest bride to be? She was positively glowing!

I have some sweet pictures from her special day, but alas, no time to post them.  Please be patient.  One day soon I will post them.  Oh, maybe after the big day itself is actually over.  ;)

In His Name,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment