Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Missing in Action

Okay, I know. I've been mia for a while. If anyone does happen to pop on here for updates, you've noticed there haven't been any. Well, as it appears there aren't any, but in all honesty I have a couple of posts waiting to become famous (well, waiting for pictures anyway. The famous part is seriously questionable). Ha ha!

Life has been busy since the turn of the year. With my daughters wedding just 13 days away, anyone who has planned a wedding probably understands why I have been mia. Of course it is only going to get worse in the next two weeks. Afterwards, it will be like a huge balloon deflating. Can't you hear it? Ppppppfffftttttt!!!!!!!

But as I give this short but sweet update, just know that I miss my blog. In some way it is, um, therapeutic. And as weird as it sounds, I'm in serious need of therapy.  Well, the spiritual kind anyway.  ;o)  With all that is going on I've felt myself slipping away from my quiet time. Instead of pulling myself more towards Him, I've been stepping back, blaming busy-ness as the cause. I am having some struggles that I am placing the busy-ness blame onto. We all have them. I know that.  God doesn't promise us a life without struggle.  But, it's how we deal with those struggles that makes a difference.  I'm working on dealing with them in a better way.  The right way.  Through Him.

So, sweet friends, pray for me in these days ahead, that I find my time with God and a bit of that peace I seem to have lost.  I know it's there....I just have to dig a little.

In His Precious Name,
Pam

1 comment: