Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, October 24, 2010

WOF is always a blessing

Our group of ladies just returned from our Women of Faith Trip for 2010. What a blessing that trip always is, but this year seemed more special than others for some reason. I can't exactly put my finger on the reason, but to say that God was present would be a good start. He is the great creator and to see so many women worshipping Him in one place - wow - what an amazing feeling!! This mom can't wait until next year to go again!

Being gone means missing the family. Text messages sure make it easy to keep in touch with those you love at home. My favorite two texts while I was gone? 1) Caleb asking Johnny to tell me that I make the best cookies ever and 2) Hearing our little soccer players played their best game ever and Caleb scored 3 goals. I didn't like that he stole one of them from Ella, but I'm proud of him for getting in there an trying! {Chest puffed out with pride.}

Love and blessings,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment