Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, March 1, 2010

Praising God for who He is

My sweet husband received this today and shared it with me. I felt it really needed to be shared with you all as well.

***************
Sometimes life seemingly deals us insurmountable circumstances in business, in health, and in relationships. However if we truly rely on the truths of His word, we find comfort and peace in all our circumstances – no matter how bad they seem.

“Whom have I in heaven but You? And earth has nothing to desire but You. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever”. Psalms 73:25-26

****************

It really makes you stop and think.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment