Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, October 25, 2010

The start of my week with Doodles!

To say that I missed Ran-doodle would be an understatment. To say I'm excited he's here for the week would be even more of an understatement. His busy school schedule has kept him from being able to visit and it's been about a month since he's come to stay with us. Intercession is this week and he is spending it with us in Papalote. We'll have a busy week, but it will hopefully be a good one!

He adores my cookies. How funny. In the months I've been making them he's not had one. His response? "Mom, did you go to heaven and bring back a little piece of a cloud when you made these?" Mom's like to hear they've done a good job!! He loved them and probably ate too many!

Off to start the week...
Blessings,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment