Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Prayers for Grandpa Win

No one likes to get the late at night phone call, but last night we received one. My grandfather in Wausau, Wisconsin is in the ICU at the hospital. He has bleeding on the brain and swelling. They are unsure what is wrong at this point, but they did get him stablized last night.

I live so far from my grandfather that I'm not as close to him as I'd like to be. Our lives only cross paths once every few years. He's a good, christian man that I have always adored. I pray that God will keep Him safely in His hands. We all want healing for Grandpa, but if that is not to be, then God will get us all through it. If He brings us to it, He will get us through it!

Father God, please be with Grandpa Win on this day and the days ahead. We pray that if healing is in Your plans that it will happen soon. You know how much we all love him, Lord, and would ask that you extend Your great healing powers on his behalf. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

Til later,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment