Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, July 22, 2011

Girls Are A Growing!

I had a request recently for updated photo of the girls - - our twin heifers that came to live on our homestead earlier this year.   You'll have to excuse the fogginess of the photo.  I discovered my new camera needs a few minutes to adjust itself after being inside our air conditioned home before snapping photos outside.  I guess I could have told you I was messing with some of the features on my camera and trying to make the picture look all mystical or something.  But, honesty is the best policy, right?  Ha ha...

Here are the girls now....


And just for remembrance sake - here's one from when they first arrived.  It would be nice to have the trough there also to compare, but I think you can see how much they've filled out.  Even with the drought, I guess we're feeding them enough. 
 

Take a look at the ground in both the new and old photos.  Not much to munch on these days.  Praying God blesses us with rain...

God bless,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment