Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways
acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, February 22, 2010

Just a Monday

Today is Monday - looking for motivation, but after all the cleaning in the garage Sat/Sun, well, this mama is a little tired.

The boys and I watched "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" this afternoon. As I feared, sit me still for a minute and I will usually manage to fall asleep. I only missed the last ten minutes, but you know how that goes. If Randy noticed, I will get teased. He is on intercession this week and is spending a few extra days with me. Love it! Right now he's reading to Caleb...what a sweet sound from all the bickering that's been taking place. Ha ha - love the moments.

What to make for dinner? That has to be the question of the day. Hmmmm. So what do you think? Schmitt Goulash or the new Quesadilla casserole I noticed the other day? Both sound yummy to me.

Take care for now - may God bless you abundantly this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment